Aphrodite

This sculpture was given to Harlow in 1957 by St. John Bodfan Gruffyd, landscape architect to the town. Out of sight for many years, Aphrodite had been overgrown by bushes and was uncovered early in 2020 during Town Park improvement works. It has suffered damage and significant weathering over the years but is still viewable in its original location.